Helping moms find and connect with their true selves-now, not when the kids are grown and gone.
I’m Jenny Flanagan, a wife and toddler mom. I’m also a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) and Desire Map Facilitator.
I’m passionate about helping moms create the time and space to remember who they are while building their family. I believe that maintaining a healthy sense of self allows them to show up more authentically in their life and also teaches their children to be true to themselves. I do this through private coaching and through virtual and in-person Desire Map workshops.
We might be a great combo if you’re ready to:
- Believe that you’re enough.
- Say no to meaningless stuff and yes to what truly matters.
- Remember who you are as a woman, not just as a mom.
- Prioritize your happiness without feeling guilty.
- Have a stronger, more loving relationship with yourself.
- Find more stillness to connect with your inner knowing.
As you can see, I’m still working on my website. But I am taking new 1:1 clients and offering both virtual and live Desire Map workshops. Click on the links below and I’ll make sure to get you where you want to go. Or you can always reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!